The structures of the Academic Committee and their roles and responsibilities have been provided as under :
1. Dean Academic
2. All Department HODs
Key Role and Responsibilities of the Academic Committee
1. Plan, monitor and control of academic systems of all the Departments.
2. Introduce innovations in Teaching, Learning and Evaluation practices.
3. Suggest the additional infrastructural facilities required to strengthen the Departments.
4. Evolve processes for inducting Academic Audit both at the Institute level and at the Department level.
5. Defines the educational objectives of all the Departments.
6. Suggestion on Industry visits to Technical Training Committee.
7. Reviews Result Analysis prepared by the Examination Committee.
Conduct atleast thrice in a semester academic review meeting and submit a report along with the minutes of meeting to the head of the institution
The term of the committee member will be for one academic year.